In-Depth Module: Moderation
Experienced participation experts develop your individual moderation strategy with you and you learn in practice which functions are available for moderation on adhocracy.plus. This will prepare you for the next digital discussion!
That's what you'll learn in this webinar:
- What is the goal of moderation?
- What types of moderation are there?
- What roles are there in moderation?
- Transparent rules of discussion: Netiquette
- What are the possibilities of moderation?
- What does moderation look like on adhocracy.plus?
- Practice: Moderation of contributions!
- What are our moderation guidelines?
The webinar lasts 1 ½ hours. It can be combined with another in-depth module (3h in total). For enquiries and questions write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: In-depth modules are for people who have already done a basic webinar on adhocracy.plus and participation or have already worked with adhocracy.plus and online participation.
Einfache Sprache oder Leichte SpracheDigital Civic Society, Digital Participation In ActionJuly 31, 2023
Liquid Tank #11: Demokratie aktiv gestalten – Online-Petitionen als Tool der MitbestimmungDigital Participation In ActionJune 20, 2023
A guide to the moderation of digital processesDigital Participation In ActionApril 26, 2023