In-Depth Module: Youth Participation
Together with experienced participation experts, you will look at which aspects are particularly important in the participation of young people. You will build on your knowledge of adhocracy.plus and online participation and learn how to design and set up your own projects with children and young people on adhocracy.plus.
That's what you'll learn in this webinar:
- What are the special features of child and youth participation?
- What are the special requirements for the participation of children and young people?
- What do we have to pay attention to?
- What is the legal framework of child and youth participation?
- How can I reach children and young people?
- Practice: My participation concept
The webinar lasts 1 ½ hours. It can be combined with another in-depth module (3h in total). For enquiries and follow-up questions write to email@example.com.
Note: In-depth modules are for people who have already done a basic webinar on adhocracy.plus and participation or have already worked with adhocracy.plus and online participation.
Einfache Sprache oder Leichte SpracheDigital Civic Society, Digital Participation In ActionJuly 31, 2023
Liquid Tank #11: Demokratie aktiv gestalten – Online-Petitionen als Tool der MitbestimmungDigital Participation In ActionJune 20, 2023
A guide to the moderation of digital processesDigital Participation In ActionApril 26, 2023